Mechanic in Los Angeles, California
7537 McConnell Avenue ● Los Angeles, CA --...
To obtain an internship in the field of mechanical engineering
Loyola Marymount University (LMU); Los Angeles, CA, USA May 2016
M.S. Student in Mechanical Engineering
German Jordanian University (GJU); Madaba, Jordan June 2013
Bachelor of Science in Energy Engineering
Biberach University of Applied Sciences; BW, Germany September 2011 – February 2012
Exchange student in Renewable Energy Engineering Program
Graduate Research Assistant 09/2014 – present
Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, CA, USA
• Testing the fracture toughness of Ti-6Al-4V in different orientations.
• Testing Charpy Impact of Ti-6Al-4V alloy.
• Measuring the anisotropy of Ti-6Al-4V based on the collected data.
• Comparing the fracture toughness data with Charpy Impact data.
Institute for Solar Energy Research Hameln (ISFH), Lower Saxony, Germany
• Developing and testing the transparent cover of high-efficiency flat plate collectors.
• Monitoring the parameters of the aged transparent cover (including: solar irradiance, sealing temperature, gas filling concentration, and transmissivity).
Final Year Project
Designing on-grid photovoltaic system for the German Jordanian University:
• Measuring the solar irradiance and the average annual temperature on the university's campus to know the effect on the solar cells and module.
• Measuring the average annual power consumption of the campus using a power analyzer and performing the system's design based on the measured data.
- Software: Microsoft Office, MATLAB, and C.
- Spoken Languages: Fluent in English and Arabic, Good German.
- Machines: MTS.
- Hobbies: Photography, Travelling.