Auto Power Window Regulator Builder and Installation Technician
Summary and Description:
The Auto Power Window Regulator Builder and Installation Technician is a key player in our business. This position differentiates us from the competition! Rather than purchase new (and often inferior) parts, we refurbish and remanufacture automotive window regulators, motors, and switches. The secondary function of the Shop Builder is to install these parts into vehicles at our shop location and/or out in the field.
The following qualifications are mandatory, as the position requires the operation of vehicles and face-to-face contact with customers on a daily basis. These qualifications assure the safety of the employee, their colleagues, as well as our customers and other drivers on the road.
• Must have and maintain a valid AZ Driver’s License and a clean driving record
• Must be of legal status in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have no criminal record
• Must pass a mandatory drug test
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is mechanically inclined and enjoys working with their hands and mind. They must be in good physical condition, strong, and a team player. A good attitude is absolutely essential! Auto glass installation, collision, or automotive repair experience is a PLUS! Must be a self-starter, motivated, and organized. We WILL train.
Summary of Tasks and Duties
1. Remanufacture core power window regulators of diverse years, makes, and models of vehicles on a daily basis. Must repair a minimum of 12-15 regulators per day, averaging 20/day upon completion of 90-day training period.
2. Facilitate and support inventory maintenance by proper labeling, refilling of totes, and following inventory controls currently in existence.
3. Prepare and support the installation technician by pulling the next day’s regulators and stacking according to the schedule.
4. Track progress on regulators built, inspected, and rejected. Participate in current and future processes that facilitate the growth of the business.
5. Provide mobile and shop regulator installation service to customers when required
6. Participate in team meetings and one-on-ones with management as scheduled.
7. Assist with and fulfill on other important duties as assigned such as cleaning vehicles, vehicle maintenance, covering phones, etc.
About Our Company:
Power Window Repair is the Valley’s Premier Power Window Specialists. We specialize in repairing power windows. We offer free mobile service to most Phoenix areas and are in and out of most vehicles in less than 30 minutes. We are a small, yet fast growing company, and are looking for quality team members that care about what they do, like to work with a team of people, and want to be at the ground level of a company that is on the verge of explosive growth.
6 days of Paid Time Off Accrued Yearly
6 Holidays Time Off (Unpaid)
Do Not Apply for this Position if the Following Pertains to You:
• You have constant drama in your life…you know who you are!
• If you think being late or absent from work is ok.
• You prefer to use excuses rather than find working solutions.
• You are lazy.
Apply for this Position if the Following Pertains to You:
• You want to be a part of a growing company and looking forward to contributing to something bigger than yourself.
• You want to work with a fun group of people that work hard every day and are constantly growing and challenging themselves.
• You want to develop yourself as an individual and leader.
• You enjoy going above and beyond, especially when rewarded.
• You like having responsibility and are looking to rise in the ranks.
This position is paid hourly with the possibility for overtime as needed. The first 90 days will be at an hourly training rate. After the 90 days, the rate for compensation will be increased depending on performance. After the training period, this position ranges from $12-$20/hour. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and performance. Position is full-time.
Things you need to do to qualify for this position:
1. Respond to this application via email at: [email protected]
2. In the email, describe in 3-5 sentence why you would be perfect for this job*
3. Attach your most recent resume
4. Press send!
*We will NOT review any resumes that do not follow the above instructions. We look forward to receiving yours!